Related occupations for task:
Plan or coordinate hydroelectric production operations to meet customer requirements.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Collection System Operators
- Oversee gas collection landfill operations, including leachate and gas management or rail operations.
- Develop or enforce procedures for normal operation, start-up, or shut-down of methane gas collection systems.
- Implement landfill operational and emergency procedures.
- Optimize gas collection landfill operational costs and productivity consistent with safety and environmental rules and regulations.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Oversee geothermal plant operations, maintenance, and repairs to ensure compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Select and implement corrosion control or mitigation systems for geothermal plants.
- Develop operating plans and schedules for geothermal operations.
- Plan or implement energy saving changes to transportation services, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities, employing alternate modes of transportation, or minimizing idling.
- Develop or implement plans to improve transportation services control from regional to national or global load control center operations.
||Wind Energy Project Managers
- Create wind energy project plans, including project scope, goals, tasks, resources, schedules, costs, contingencies, or other project information.
- Develop scope of work for wind project functions, such as design, site assessment, environmental studies, surveying, or field support services.
||Biofuels Production Managers
- Manage operations at biofuels power generation facilities, including production, shipping, maintenance, or quality assurance activities.
- Approve proposals for the acquisition, replacement, or repair of biofuels processing equipment or the implementation of new production processes.
See all 9 related occupations >>