Related occupations for task:
Conduct, or oversee the conduct of, chemical, physical, and biological water quality monitoring or sampling to ensure compliance with water quality standards.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Monitor compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
- Test cooked food by tasting and smelling it to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Collect biofuels samples and perform routine laboratory tests or analyses to assess biofuels quality.
- Assess the quality of biofuels additives for reprocessing.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
- Verify that raw materials, purchased parts or components, in-process samples, and finished products meet established testing and inspection standards.
||Farm and Ranch Managers
- Inspect orchards or fields to determine crop maturity or condition or to detect disease or insect infestation.
- Monitor activities, such as irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, milking, breeding, or grading, to ensure adherence to safety regulations or standards.
See more related occupations >>