Related Occupations for Task
13-1199.06 - Online Merchants
Related occupations for task:
Create or distribute offline promotional material, such as brochures, pamphlets, business cards, stationary, or signage.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Promote conference, convention and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, and producing brochures and other publications.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
- Design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
- Write speeches, press releases, or other promotional materials to increase awareness of the causes, missions, or goals of organizations seeking funds.
- Create marketing or outreach media, such as brochures or Web sites, to communicate sustainability issues, procedures, or objectives.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Determine which products should be featured in advertising, the advertising medium to be used, or when the ads should be run.