Related Occupations for Task
13-1199.06 - Online Merchants
Related occupations for task:
Promote products in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, or online advertising.
||Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
- Promote conference, convention and trades show services by performing tasks such as meeting with professional and trade associations, and producing brochures and other publications.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
||Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes
- Manage business and financial affairs for clients, such as arranging travel and lodging, selling tickets, and directing marketing and advertising activities.
||Health Information Technologists and Medical Registrars
- Facilitate and promote activities, such as lunches, seminars, or tours, to foster healthcare information privacy or security awareness within the organization.
||Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Speak at conferences and events to promote apprenticeships and related training programs.
- Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.