Related Occupations for Task
13-1199.06 - Online Merchants
Related occupations for task:
Implement security practices to preserve assets, minimize liabilities, or ensure customer privacy, using parallel servers, hardware redundancy, fail-safe technology, information encryption, or firewalls.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Research or develop analytical tools to address issues such as portfolio construction or optimization, performance measurement, attribution, profit and loss measurement, or pricing models.
- Collaborate in the development or testing of new analytical software to ensure compliance with user requirements, specifications, or scope.
||Risk Management Specialists
- Devise systems or processes to monitor validity of risk assessments.
- Contribute to development of risk management systems.
- Develop or maintain payment systems to ensure accuracy of vendor payments.
- Develop or maintain freight rate databases for use by supply chain departments to determine the most economical modes of transportation.
- Develop and implement records management program for filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
See all 11 related occupations >>