Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.02 - Logistics Analysts
Related occupations for task:
Write or revise standard operating procedures for logistics processes.
- Identify or develop business rules or standard operating procedures to streamline operating processes.
- Develop or document reverse logistics management processes to ensure maximal efficiency of product recycling, reuse, or final disposal.
- Develop or document procedures to minimize or mitigate carbon output resulting from the movement of materials or products.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Create or maintain plans or other documents related to sustainability projects.
- Review and revise sustainability proposals or policies.
||Security Management Specialists
- Design security policies, programs, or practices to ensure adequate security relating to asset protection, alarm response, access card use, and other security needs.
- Prepare, maintain, or update security procedures, security system drawings, or related documentation.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Participate in the development of spill prevention programs and hazardous waste rules and regulations, and recommend corrective actions for hazardous waste problems.
- Research and perform calculations related to landscape allowances, discharge volumes, production-based and alternative limits, and wastewater strength classifications, then make recommendations and complete documentation.
See all 18 related occupations >>