Related Occupations for Task
13-1081.02 - Logistics Analysts
Related occupations for task:
Develop or maintain models for logistics uses, such as cost estimating or demand forecasting.
||Financial Quantitative Analysts
- Develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries, using advanced statistical, quantitative, or econometric techniques.
- Maintain or modify all financial analytic models in use.
- Apply mathematical or statistical techniques to address practical issues in finance, such as derivative valuation, securities trading, risk management, or financial market regulation.
- Devise or apply independent models or tools to help verify results of analytical systems.
- Collaborate with product development teams to research, model, validate, or implement quantitative structured solutions for new or expanded markets.
- Develop solutions to help clients hedge carbon exposure or risk.
- Develop methods of assessing or measuring corporate performance in terms of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues.
- Develop tools to assess green technologies or green financial products, such as green hedge funds or social responsibility investment funds.
- Apply logistics modeling techniques to address issues such as operational process improvement or facility design or layout.
- Create models or scenarios to predict the impact of changing circumstances, such as fuel costs, road pricing, energy taxes, or carbon emissions legislation.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Create scenarios to reestablish operations from various types of business disruptions.
||Risk Management Specialists
- Develop or implement risk-assessment models or methodologies.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
See all 7 related occupations >>