Related occupations for task:
Maintain or modify all financial analytic models in use.
||Financial and Investment Analysts
- Employ financial models to develop solutions to financial problems or to assess the financial or capital impact of transactions.
- Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
||Financial Risk Specialists
- Develop or implement risk-assessment models or methodologies.
- Inform financial decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
- Apply logistics modeling techniques to address issues, such as operational process improvement or facility design or layout.
- Create models or scenarios to predict the impact of changing circumstances, such as fuel costs, road pricing, energy taxes, or carbon emissions legislation.
||Business Continuity Planners
- Create scenarios to reestablish operations from various types of business disruptions.
- Develop or maintain models for logistics uses, such as cost estimating or demand forecasting.