Related occupations for task:
Lead, or participate in, fraud investigation teams.
||Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Analyze information gathered by investigation and report findings and recommendations.
- Investigate, evaluate, and settle claims, applying technical knowledge and human relations skills to effect fair and prompt disposal of cases and to contribute to a reduced loss ratio.
- Examine claims investigated by insurance adjusters, further investigating questionable claims to determine whether to authorize payments.
- Supervise claims adjusters to ensure that adjusters have followed proper methods.
- Attend mediations or trials.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Determine the nature of code violations and actions to be taken, and issue written notices of violation, participating in enforcement hearings, as necessary.
- Investigate complaints and suspected violations regarding illegal dumping, pollution, pesticides, product quality, or labeling laws.
- Monitor follow-up actions in cases where violations were found, and review compliance monitoring reports.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Investigate alleged license or permit violations.
- Investigate applications for special licenses or permits.
||Farm Labor Contractors
- Employ foremen to deal directly with workers when recruiting, hiring, instructing, assigning tasks, and enforcing work rules.
- Supervise the work of contracted employees.
See more related occupations >>