Related occupations for task:
Lead, or participate in, fraud investigation teams.
||Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Investigate, evaluate, and settle claims, applying technical knowledge and human relations skills to effect fair and prompt disposal of cases and to contribute to a reduced loss ratio.
- Examine claims investigated by insurance adjusters, further investigating questionable claims to determine whether to authorize payments.
- Supervise claims adjusters to ensure that adjusters have followed proper methods.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
||Environmental Compliance Inspectors
- Determine the nature of code violations and actions to be taken, and issue written notices of violation; participate in enforcement hearings as necessary.
- Monitor follow-up actions in cases where violations were found, and review compliance monitoring reports.
- Investigate complaints and suspected violations regarding illegal dumping, pollution, pesticides, product quality, or labeling laws.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct staff performing repairs and maintenance to equipment, vehicles, or facilities.
- Supervise clerks assigning tariff classifications or preparing billing.
||Government Property Inspectors and Investigators
- Investigate alleged license or permit violations.
- Investigate applications for special licenses or permits.
See more related occupations >>