Related occupations for task:
Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Draw conclusions or make predictions based on data summaries or statistical analyses.
- Prepare articles for publication or presentation at professional conferences.
- Write detailed analysis plans and descriptions of analyses and findings for research protocols or reports.
- Develop or implement data analysis algorithms.
- Prepare statistical data for inclusion in reports to data monitoring committees, federal regulatory agencies, managers, or clients.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- Report results of statistical analyses in peer-reviewed papers and technical manuals.
- Assemble sets of assumptions and explore the consequences of each set.
- Address the relationships of quantities, magnitudes, and forms through the use of numbers and symbols.
- Disseminate research by writing reports, publishing papers, or presenting at professional conferences.
- Perform computations and apply methods of numerical analysis to data.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Produce data layers, maps, tables, or reports, using spatial analysis procedures or Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, equipment, or systems.
- Perform integrated or computerized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analyses to address scientific problems.
- Create, edit, or analyze geospatial data, using Global Positioning Systems (GPS) or digitizing techniques.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Analyze Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data to identify spatial relationships or display results of analyses, using maps, graphs, or tabular data.
- Interpret aerial or ortho photographs.
See all 14 related occupations >>