Related Occupations for Task
15-1199.11 - Video Game Designers
Related occupations for task:
Prepare two-dimensional concept layouts or three-dimensional mock-ups.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Design or prepare graphic representations of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, using GIS hardware or software applications.
- Select cartographic elements needed for effective presentation of information.
- Transfer or rescale information from original photographs onto maps or other photographs.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Produce data layers, maps, tables, or reports, using spatial analysis procedures or Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, equipment, or systems.
- Create visual representations of geospatial data, using complex procedures such as analytical modeling, three-dimensional renderings, or plot creation.
- Apply three-dimensional (3D) or four-dimensional (4D) technologies to geospatial data to allow for new or different analyses or applications.
- Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
- Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- Prepare tables and graphs to present clinical data or results.
See all 6 related occupations >>