Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.01 - Biostatisticians
Related occupations for task:
Prepare statistical data for inclusion in reports to data monitoring committees, federal regulatory agencies, managers, or clients.
- Assemble sets of assumptions and explore the consequences of each set.
- Address the relationships of quantities, magnitudes, and forms through the use of numbers and symbols.
- Perform computations and apply methods of numerical analysis to data.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Perform integrated or computerized Geographic Information Systems (GIS) analyses to address scientific problems.
- Create, edit, or analyze geospatial data, using Global Positioning Systems (GPS) or digitizing techniques.
- Create, analyze, report, convert, or transfer data, using specialized applications program software.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
- Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Analyze Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data to identify spatial relationships or display results of analyses, using maps, graphs, or tabular data.
- Interpret aerial or ortho photographs.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Break systems into their components, assign numerical values to each component, and examine the mathematical relationships between them.
See all 12 related occupations >>