Related Occupations for Task
17-2141.02 - Automotive Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Write, review, or maintain engineering documentation.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Compile and maintain records documenting engineering schematics, installed equipment, installation or operational problems, resources used, repairs, or corrective action performed.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
||Marine Engineers and Naval Architects
- Maintain records of engineering department activities, including expense records and details of equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare technical reports for use by engineering, management, or sales personnel.
- Maintain contact with, and formulate reports for, contractors and clients to ensure completion of work at minimum cost.
- Maintain records of drilling and production operations.
- Write technical reports for engineering and management personnel.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare detailed verbal or written presentations for scientists, engineers, project managers, or upper management.
- Maintain accurate record or batch-record documentation of nanoproduction.
See all 20 related occupations >>