Related Occupations for Task
25-4012.00 - Curators
Related occupations for task:
Train and supervise curatorial, fiscal, technical, research, and clerical staff, as well as volunteers or interns.
||Museum Technicians and Conservators
- Supervise and work with volunteers.
- Direct and supervise curatorial, technical, and student staff in the handling, mounting, care, and storage of art objects.
- Plan and conduct teacher training programs and conferences dealing with new classroom procedures, instructional materials and equipment, and teaching aids.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in cataloging, distributing, and maintaining educational materials and equipment in curriculum libraries and laboratories.
||Computer Science Teachers, Postsecondary
- Direct research of other teachers or of graduate students working for advanced academic degrees.
||Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- Advise and instruct teachers employed in school systems by providing activities, such as in-service seminars.
||Clinical and Counseling Psychologists
- Supervise and train interns, clinicians in training, and other counselors.
See all 15 related occupations >>