Related Occupations for Task
17-2199.08 - Robotics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Install, calibrate, operate, or maintain robots.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Install new manufacturing equipment.
- Start up and shut down processing equipment.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Set up or operate prototype or test apparatus, such as control consoles, collimators, recording equipment, or cables.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
- Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
- Install new robotic systems in stationary positions or on tracks.
- Operate robots to perform customized tasks, such as environmental cleanup or explosive detection operations.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment used for green production applications, such as waste-to-energy conversion systems, minimization of material waste, or replacement of human operators in dangerous work environments.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Adjust, repair, or replace faulty components of test setups and equipment.
- Fabricate and install parts and systems to be tested in test equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and test instruments.
See more related occupations >>