Related Occupations for Task
17-3024.01 - Robotics Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Maintain service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
- Obtain, update, or maintain plans, permits, or standard operating procedures.
- Prepare, review, or update environmental investigation or recommendation reports.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
- Provide administrative support for projects by collecting data, providing project documentation, training staff, or performing other general administrative duties.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
||Product Safety Engineers
- Report accident investigation findings.
||Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Establish and maintain inventory, records, or documentation systems.
- Maintain databases of geodetic and related information, including coordinate, descriptive, or quality assurance data.
See more related occupations >>