Related Occupations for Task
17-3024.01 - Robotics Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Inspect installation sites.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Inspect project site and evaluate contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.
- Evaluate facility to determine suitability for occupancy and square footage availability.
- Inspect landscape work to ensure compliance with specifications, evaluate quality of materials or work, or advise clients or construction personnel.
- Inspect proposed sites to identify structural elements of land areas or other important site information, such as soil condition, existing landscaping, or the proximity of water management facilities.
||Architects, Except Landscape and Naval
- Conduct periodic on-site observations of construction work to monitor compliance with plans.
- Inspect proposed building sites to determine suitability for construction.
- Inspect completed transportation projects to ensure safety or compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Inspect completed transportation projects to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Inspect industrial or municipal facilities or programs to evaluate operational effectiveness or ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Provide assistance with planning, quality assurance, safety inspection protocols, or sampling as part of a team conducting multimedia inspections at complex facilities.
See all 13 related occupations >>