Related occupations for task:
Improve user interfaces to bioinformatics software and databases.
- Provide geographical information systems support to the private and public sectors.
- Develop, operate, and maintain geographical information computer systems, including hardware, software, plotters, digitizers, printers, and video cameras.
||Remote Sensing Technicians
- Consult with remote sensing scientists, surveyors, cartographers, or engineers to determine project needs.
- Develop specialized computer software routines to customize and integrate image analysis.
- Develop instrumentation and software for astronomical observation and analysis.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Design and create special programs for tasks such as statistical analysis and data entry and cleaning.
||Remote Sensing Scientists and Technologists
- Develop automated routines to correct for the presence of image distorting artifacts, such as ground vegetation.
See all 7 related occupations >>