Related occupations for task:
Analyze and distill climate-related research findings to inform legislators, regulatory agencies, or other stakeholders.
||Atmospheric and Space Scientists
- Interpret data, reports, maps, photographs, or charts to predict long- or short-range weather conditions, using computer models and knowledge of climate theory, physics, and mathematics.
- Conduct meteorological research into the processes or determinants of atmospheric phenomena, weather, or climate.
- Analyze historical climate information, such as precipitation or temperature records, to help predict future weather or climate trends.
- Analyze climate data sets, using techniques such as geophysical fluid dynamics, data assimilation, or numerical modeling.
- Conduct wind assessment, integration, or validation studies.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical, or geophysical information from sources such as survey data, well logs, bore holes, or aerial photos.
- Analyze and interpret geological data, using computer software.
- Conduct short- and long-term climate assessments and study storm occurrences.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data such as election results and public opinion surveys, reporting on findings, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.
See all 14 related occupations >>