Related Occupations for Task
25-4031.00 - Library Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
||Production, Planning, and Expediting Clerks
- Maintain files, such as maintenance records, bills of lading, or cost reports.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates.
- Record animal characteristics such as weights, growth patterns, and diets.
- Maintain logs of semen specimens used and animals bred.
||Food Service Managers
- Maintain food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Record the number, type, and cost of items sold to determine which items may be unpopular or less profitable.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Collect and record growth, production, and environmental data.
- Maintain financial, operational, production, or employment records for farms or ranches.
||Farmworkers and Laborers, Crop, Nursery, and Greenhouse
- Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs.
- Record information about plants and plant growth.
See more related occupations >>