Related occupations for task:
Write or revise standard quality control operating procedures.
- Develop standards of permissible concentrations of radioisotopes in liquids and gases.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Confer with health departments, industry personnel, physicians, and others to develop health safety standards and public health improvement programs.
- Write technical papers or reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
- Plan, administer and evaluate health safety standards and programs to improve public health, conferring with health department, industry personnel, physicians, and others.
||Food Scientists and Technologists
- Develop food standards and production specifications, safety and sanitary regulations, and waste management and water supply specifications.
See all 6 related occupations >>