Related occupations for task:
Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
||Geoscientists, Except Hydrologists and Geographers
- Analyze and interpret geological data, using computer software.
- Analyze and interpret geological, geochemical, or geophysical information from sources, such as survey data, well logs, bore holes, or aerial photos.
- Identify risks for natural disasters, such as mudslides, earthquakes, or volcanic eruptions.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data, such as election results and public opinion surveys, reporting on findings, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.
- Analyze and interpret data to increase the understanding of human social behavior.
- Analyze experimental data and interpret results to write reports and summaries of findings.
See all 12 related occupations >>