Related occupations for task:
Monitor raw data quality during collection, and make equipment corrections as necessary.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Install, calibrate, or maintain sensors, mechanical controls, GPS-based vehicle guidance systems, or computer settings.
- Program farm equipment, such as variable-rate planting equipment or pesticide sprayers, based on input from crop scouting and analysis of field condition variability.
- Adjust controls of equipment to control particle beam movement, pulse rates, energy or intensity, or radiation, according to specifications.
- Set control panel switches to route electric power from sources and direct particle beams through injector units.
- Adjust or maintain equipment, such as lasers, laser systems, microscopes, oscilloscopes, pulse generators, power meters, beam analyzers, or energy measurement devices.
- Repair or calibrate products, such as surgical lasers.
||Industrial Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Perform quality assurance system checks, such as calibrations, on treatment planning computers.
See all 20 related occupations >>