Related Occupations for Task
29-1217.00 - Neurologists
Related occupations for task:
Interpret the results of neuroimaging studies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), and Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans.
- Compare measurements of heart wall thickness and chamber sizes to standards to identify abnormalities using the results of an echocardiogram.
- Diagnose medical conditions of patients using records, reports, test results, or examination information.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Interpret information obtained from electrocardiograms (EKGs) or radiographs (x-rays).
- Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests and screening procedures based on assessment results, differential diagnoses, and knowledge about age, gender and health status of clients.
- Perform or interpret the outcomes of diagnostic imaging procedures including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computer tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), nuclear cardiology treadmill studies, mammography, or ultrasound.
- Review or transmit images and information using picture archiving or communications systems.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Evaluate patients' vital signs or laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
- Compile and analyze data obtained from monitoring or diagnostic tests.
- Analyze and interpret patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests, such as complete blood counts (CBCs), electrocardiograms (EKGs), and radiographs (x-rays).
See more related occupations >>