Related Occupations for Task
29-1069.06 - Ophthalmologists
Related occupations for task:
Develop or implement plans and procedures for ophthalmologic services.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Develop or assist others in development of care and treatment plans.
- Plan, evaluate, or modify treatment programs, based on information gathered by observing and interviewing patients or by analyzing patient records.
- Perform discharge planning for patients.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Prioritize nursing care for assigned critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs.
- Identify patients' age-specific needs and alter care plans as necessary to meet those needs.
- Establish and follow emergency or contingency plans for mothers and newborns.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate individualized plans for midwifery care.
- Customize treatment programs for specific areas of music therapy, such as intellectual or developmental disabilities, educational settings, geriatrics, medical settings, mental health, physical disabilities, or wellness.
- Develop discharge plans for patients.
See more related occupations >>