Related Occupations for Task
29-1069.06 - Ophthalmologists
Related occupations for task:
Prescribe corrective lenses such as glasses or contact lenses.
- Prescribe, supply, fit and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids.
||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Prescribe orthotic and prosthetic applications and adaptive equipment, such as wheelchairs, bracing, or communication devices, to maximize patient function and self-sufficiency.
||Sports Medicine Physicians
- Prescribe orthotics, prosthetics, and adaptive equipment.
- Prescribe medications, corrective devices, physical therapy, or surgery.
- Prescribe or recommend drugs, medical devices, or other forms of treatment, such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.