Related Occupations for Task
29-1069.12 - Urologists
Related occupations for task:
Direct the work of nurses, residents, or other staff to provide patient care.
- Direct, coordinate, or supervise the patient care activities of nursing or support staff.
- Train or supervise medical students, residents, or other health professionals.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Direct or supervise nursing care staff in the provision of patient therapy.
- Write nursing orders.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of technicians and technical assistants.
||Family and General Practitioners
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Supervise or coordinate the work of physicians, nurses, statisticians, or other professional staff members.
See more related occupations >>