Related Occupations for Task
27-1023.00 - Floral Designers
Related occupations for task:
Create and change in-store and window displays, designs, and looks to enhance a shop's image.
- Examine sample garments on and off models, modifying designs to achieve desired effects.
- Adapt other designers' ideas for the mass market.
- Design custom clothing and accessories for individuals, retailers, or theatrical, television, or film productions.
- Develop a group of products or accessories, and market them through venues such as boutiques or mail-order catalogs.
||Set and Exhibit Designers
- Develop set designs, based on evaluation of scripts, budgets, research information, and available locations.
- Examine objects to be included in exhibits to plan where and how to display them.
- Design and produce displays and materials that can be used to decorate windows, interior displays, or event locations, such as streets and fairgrounds.
||Multimedia Artists and Animators
- Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
||Commercial and Industrial Designers
- Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform with customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends.
- Coordinate the look and function of product lines.
- Design sets, lighting, costumes, and other artistic elements of productions, in collaboration with cast members.
See all 10 related occupations >>