Related occupations for task:
Distinguish between physiologically and psychologically based disorders and diagnose appropriately.
- Identify, monitor, or treat pregnancy-related problems such as hypertension, gestational diabetes, pre-term labor, or retarded fetal growth.
- Identify tubal and ectopic pregnancies and refer patients for treatments.
- Assess the status of post-date pregnancies to determine treatments and interventions.
- Estimate patients' due dates and re-evaluate as necessary based on examination results.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems, such as illnesses, infections, or injuries.
- Diagnose or treat chronic health care problems, such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Diagnose or treat complex, unstable, comorbid, episodic, or emergency conditions in collaboration with other health care providers as necessary.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Diagnose acute or chronic conditions that could result in rapid physiological deterioration or life-threatening instability.
- Assess urgent and emergent health conditions using both physiologically and technologically derived data.
- Distinguish between normal and abnormal developmental and age-related physiological and behavioral changes in acute, critical, and chronic illness.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for art therapy.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
- Diagnose and treat pigmented lesions such as common acquired nevi, congenital nevi, dysplastic nevi, Spitz nevi, blue nevi, or melanoma.
- Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, dandruff, athlete's foot, moles, psoriasis, or skin cancer.
- Evaluate patients to determine eligibility for cosmetic procedures such as liposuction, laser resurfacing, or microdermabrasion.
See more related occupations >>