Related Occupations for Task
29-2011.02 - Cytotechnologists
Related occupations for task:
Maintain effective laboratory operations by adhering to standards of specimen collection, preparation, or laboratory safety.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Prepare or review specifications or orders for the purchase of safety equipment, ensuring that proper features are present and that items conform to health and safety standards.
- Educate the public about health issues or enforce health legislation to prevent disease, to promote health, or to help people understand health protection procedures and regulations.
||Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Prepare stock radiopharmaceuticals, adhering to safety standards that minimize radiation exposure to workers and patients.
- Dispose of radioactive materials and store radiopharmaceuticals, following radiation safety procedures.
- Adhere to local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and statutes.
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental, and infection control policies and procedures.
- Establish or enforce standards for protection of patients or personnel.
- Establish and enforce radiation protection standards for patients and staff.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Maintain departmental policies, procedures, objectives, or infection control standards.
See all 10 related occupations >>