Related Occupations for Task
29-2011.02 - Cytotechnologists
Related occupations for task:
Adjust, maintain, or repair laboratory equipment, such as microscopes.
- Calibrate, troubleshoot, or repair equipment and correct malfunctions, as needed.
- Set up, program, or record montages or electrical combinations when testing peripheral nerve, spinal cord, subcortical, or cortical responses.
- Adjust equipment to optimize viewing of the nervous system.
||Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Observe screen during scan to ensure that image produced is satisfactory for diagnostic purposes, making adjustments to equipment as required.
- Select appropriate equipment settings and adjust patient positions to obtain the best sites and angles.
- Clean, check, and maintain sonographic equipment, submitting maintenance requests or performing minor repairs as necessary.
||Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Set equipment controls to regulate the flow of oxygen, gases, mists, or aerosols.
- Prepare or test devices, such as mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration apparatus, environmental control systems, aerosol generators, or electrocardiogram (EKG) machines.
- Make emergency visits to resolve equipment problems.
- Perform pulmonary function and adjust equipment to obtain optimum results in therapy.
||Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists
- Operate, calibrate, or maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters, flame photometers, or computer-controlled analyzers.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
See all 18 related occupations >>