Related occupations for task:
Submit reports to physicians summarizing test results.
- Describe chromosome, FISH and aCGH analysis results in International System of Cytogenetic Nomenclature (ISCN) language.
- Communicate test results or technical information to patients, physicians, family members, or researchers.
- Communicate to responsible parties unacceptable specimens and suggest remediation for future submissions.
- Submit slides with abnormal cell structures to pathologists for further examination.
- Provide patient clinical data or microscopic findings to assist pathologists in the preparation of pathology reports.
- Relay blood analysis results to a physician.
- Communicate client assessment findings and recommendations in oral, written, audio, video, or other forms.
- Communicate examination results or diagnostic information to referring physicians, patients, or families.
See all 9 related occupations >>