Related Occupations for Task
29-9092.00 - Genetic Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Determine or coordinate treatment plans by requesting laboratory services, reviewing genetics or counseling literature, and considering histories or diagnostic data.
- Establish and follow emergency or contingency plans for mothers and newborns.
- Assess the status of post-date pregnancies to determine treatments and interventions.
- Estimate patients' due dates and re-evaluate as necessary based on examination results.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate individualized plans for midwifery care.
- Assess client needs or disorders, using drawing, painting, sculpting, or other artistic processes.
- Analyze or synthesize client data to draw conclusions or make recommendations for art therapy.
- Interpret the artistic creations of clients to assess their functioning, needs, or progress.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Evaluate patients' behavior to formulate diagnoses or assess treatments.
- Distinguish between physiologically and psychologically based disorders and diagnose appropriately.
- Develop and implement treatment plans.
- Plan, prepare, or carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve, or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment required.
- Perform, order, or interpret the results of diagnostic or clinical tests.
- Develop treatment plans based on patients' histories and goals, the nature and severity of disorders, and treatment risks and benefits.
- Develop or implement plans and procedures for ophthalmologic services.
See more related occupations >>