Related Occupations for Task
29-9092.00 - Genetic Counselors
Related occupations for task:
Engage in research activities related to the field of medical genetics or genetic counseling.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Conduct worker studies to determine whether specific instances of disease or illness are job-related.
- Collect data regarding potential hazards from new equipment or products linked to green practices.
- Collect data related to ecological or human health risks at brownfield sites.
- Conduct radiation oncology related research, such as improving computer treatment planning systems or developing new treatment devices.
- Design the arrangement of radiation fields to reduce exposure to critical patient structures, such as organs, using computers, manuals, and guides.
- Research diseases to which animals could be susceptible.
- Determine the effects of drug therapies, antibiotics, or new surgical techniques by testing them on animals.
- Provide dietitians with assistance researching food, nutrition, or food service systems.
- Teach, take continuing education classes, attend conferences or seminars, or conduct research and publish findings to increase understanding of mental, emotional, or behavioral states or disorders.
See more related occupations >>