Related Occupations for Task
35-3022.01 - Baristas
Related occupations for task:
Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
||Counter Attendants, Cafeteria, Food Concession, and Coffee Shop
- Serve food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
- Serve salads, vegetables, meat, breads, and cocktails, ladle soups and sauces, portion desserts, and fill beverage cups and glasses.
- Deliver orders to kitchens, and pick up and serve food when it is ready.
||Waiters and Waitresses
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine.
- Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the wines for customers.
- Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
||Combined Food Preparation and Serving Workers, Including Fast Food
- Serve customers in eating places that specialize in fast service and inexpensive carry-out food.
- Prepare and serve cold drinks, or frozen milk drinks or desserts, using drink-dispensing, milkshake, or frozen custard machines.
- Serve food and beverages to guests at banquets or other social functions.
||Food Preparation Workers
- Package take-out foods or serve food to customers.
- Prepare and serve a variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
||Cooks, Fast Food
- Prepare and serve beverages, such as coffee or fountain drinks.
- Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
See all 11 related occupations >>