Related Occupations for Task
11-9179.02 - Spa Managers
Related occupations for task:
Inventory products and order new supplies.
- Distribute costumes or related equipment and keep records of item status.
- Monitor, maintain, or secure inventories of costumes, wigs, or makeup, providing keys or access to assigned directors, costume designers, or wardrobe mistresses/masters.
- Purchase, rent, or requisition costumes or other wardrobe necessities.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Take orders for imprinted checks.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as answering telephones, scheduling appointments, and ordering supplies or equipment.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
See more related occupations >>