Related Occupations for Task
11-9179.02 - Spa Managers
Related occupations for task:
Monitor operations to ensure compliance with applicable health, safety, or hygiene standards.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Monitor game operations to ensure that house rules are followed, that tribal, state, and federal regulations are adhered to, and that employees provide prompt and courteous service.
- Monitor payment of hand-delivered jackpots to ensure promptness.
- Monitor stations and games and move dealers from game to game to ensure adequate staffing.
- Monitor functioning of slot machine coin dispensers and fill coin hoppers when necessary.
||First-Line Supervisors of Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Workers
- Monitor operations to identify and solve problems, improve work methods, and ensure compliance with safety, company, and government regulations.
- Recommend vendors and monitor their work.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures, or arrange for the removal of unruly patrons.
- Supervise staff and monitor gambling tables to ensure security of the game.
See all 8 related occupations >>