Related occupations for task:
Determine materials, equipment, and installation sequences necessary to maximize installation efficiency.
||Insulation Workers, Mechanical
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
- Select appropriate insulation, such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
||Earth Drillers, Except Oil and Gas
- Select and attach drill bits and drill rods, adding more rods as hole depths increase, and changing drill bits as needed.
- Select the appropriate drill for the job, using knowledge of rock or soil conditions.
||Insulation Workers, Floor, Ceiling, and Wall
- Read blueprints, and select appropriate insulation, based on space characteristics and the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
- Organize materials to prepare for use.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Requisition tools and equipment, select type and size of pipe, and collect and transport materials and equipment to work site.
See all 16 related occupations >>