Related occupations for task:
Install storm windows or storm doors and verify proper fit.
- Fasten glass panes into wood sashes or frames with clips, points, or moldings, adding weather seals or putty around pane edges to seal joints.
- Set glass doors into frames and bolt metal hinges, handles, locks, or other hardware to attach doors to frames and walls.
- Cut and attach mounting strips, metal or wood moldings, rubber gaskets, or metal clips to surfaces in preparation for mirror installation.
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, trim, or hardware, using carpenters' hand or power tools.
- Install rough door and window frames, subflooring, fixtures, or temporary supports in structures undergoing construction or repair.
- Install skylights on roofs to increase natural light inside structures or to reduce energy costs.
- Check to ensure that completed roofs are watertight.
||Roof Bolters, Mining
- Drill test holes and test bolts for specified tension, using torque wrenches.
See all 13 related occupations >>