Related occupations for task:
Collect biofuels samples and perform routine laboratory tests or analyses to assess biofuels quality.
||Inspectors, Testers, Sorters, Samplers, and Weighers
- Discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Collect or select samples for testing or for use as models.
- Grade, classify, or sort products according to sizes, weights, colors, or other specifications.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
||Crushing, Grinding, and Polishing Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Reject defective products and readjust equipment to eliminate problems.
- Collect samples of materials or products for laboratory testing.
||Printing Press Operators
- Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any necessary adjustments.
- Verify that paper and ink meet the specifications for a given job.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
- Verify that raw materials, purchased parts or components, in-process samples, and finished products meet established testing and inspection standards.
See more related occupations >>