||Power Plant Operators
- Control or maintain auxiliary equipment, such as pumps, fans, compressors, condensers, feedwater heaters, filters, or chlorinators, to supply water, fuel, lubricants, air, or auxiliary power.
- Start or stop generators, auxiliary pumping equipment, turbines, or other power plant equipment as necessary.
- Operate, control, or monitor equipment, such as acid or gas carbon dioxide removal units, carbon dioxide compressors, or pipelines, to capture, store, or transport carbon dioxide exhaust.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Operate valves, pumps, engines, or generators to control and adjust biofuels production.
- Operate equipment, such as a centrifuge, to extract biofuels products and secondary by-products or reusable fractions.
- Operate chemical processing equipment for the production of biofuels.
||Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers
- Control or operate manifold and pumping systems to circulate liquids through a petroleum refinery.
- Operate auxiliary equipment and control multiple processing units during distilling or treating operations, moving controls that regulate valves, pumps, compressors, and auxiliary equipment.
||Mixing and Blending Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Stop mixing or blending machines when specified product qualities are obtained and open valves and start pumps to transfer mixtures.
- Tend accessory equipment, such as pumps or conveyors, to move materials or ingredients through production processes.
||Separating, Filtering, Clarifying, Precipitating, and Still Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Turn valves or move controls to admit, drain, separate, filter, clarify, mix, or transfer materials.
- Start agitators, shakers, conveyors, pumps, or centrifuge machines.