Related occupations for task:
Identify and correct malfunctions of geothermal plant equipment, electrical systems, instrumentation, or controls.
||Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Diagnose problems involving wind turbine generators or control systems.
- Troubleshoot or repair mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical malfunctions related to variable pitch systems, variable speed control systems, converter systems, or related components.
- Inspect or repair fiberglass turbine blades.
||Automotive Service Technicians and Mechanics
- Troubleshoot fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems, using electronic testing equipment.
||Mobile Heavy Equipment Mechanics, Except Engines
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
||Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians
- Accompany aircraft on flights to make in-flight adjustments and corrections.
- Troubleshoot equipment, electrical components, hydraulics, or other mechanical systems.
See all 11 related occupations >>