Related Occupations for Task
47-4011.01 - Energy Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Calculate potential for energy savings.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Review orders to determine product types and quantities required to meet demand.
- Calculate applicable government grain quotas.
||Energy Engineers, Except Wind and Solar
- Identify and recommend energy savings strategies to achieve more energy-efficient operation.
- Verify energy bills and meter readings.
- Calculate purchase subtotals, taxes, and shipping costs for submission to customers.
- Calculate revenue, sales, and expenses, using financial accounting or spreadsheet software.
- Compute reporting metrics, such as on-time delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, or inventory turns.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
See all 9 related occupations >>