Related Occupations for Task
47-4011.01 - Energy Auditors
Related occupations for task:
Educate customers on energy efficiency or answer questions on topics such as the costs of running household appliances or the selection of energy-efficient appliances.
||Tax Examiners and Collectors, and Revenue Agents
- Contact taxpayers by mail or telephone to address discrepancies and to request supporting documentation.
- Answer questions from taxpayers and assist them in completing tax forms.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Contact applicants or creditors to resolve questions about applications or to assist with completion of paperwork.
- Correspond with online customers via electronic mail, telephone, or other electronic messaging to address questions or complaints about products, policies, or shipping methods.
- Disclose merchant information and terms and policies of transactions in online or offline materials.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Answer questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
See all 13 related occupations >>