Related Occupations for Task
17-2199.07 - Photonics Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Develop or test photonic prototypes or models.
||Automotive Engineering Technicians
- Inspect or test parts to determine nature or cause of defects or malfunctions.
- Perform or execute manual or automated tests of automotive system or component performance, efficiency, or durability.
- Fabricate new or modify existing prototype components or fixtures.
- Participate in research or testing of computerized automotive applications, such as telemetrics, intelligent transportation systems, artificial intelligence, or automatic control.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, or bridges.
- Develop, test, or program new robots.
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment used for green production applications, such as waste-to-energy conversion systems, minimization of material waste, or replacement of human operators in dangerous work environments.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Test electronics units, using standard test equipment, and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Build prototypes from rough sketches or plans.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Assist engineers to design, develop, test, or manufacture industrial machinery, consumer products, or other equipment.
- Inspect and test mechanical equipment.
- Apply testing or monitoring apparatus to operating equipment.
||Radio Frequency Identification Device Specialists
- Test radio frequency identification device (RFID) software to ensure proper functioning.
- Install, test, or maintain radio frequency identification device (RFID) systems.
- Test tags or labels to ensure readability.
See more related occupations >>