Related Occupations for Task
29-1171.00 - Nurse Practitioners
Related occupations for task:
Schedule follow-up visits to monitor patients or evaluate health or illness care.
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Contact medical facilities or departments to schedule patients for tests or admission.
- Recommend and arrange for diagnostic procedures, such as blood chemistry tests, saliva tests, x-rays, or other imaging procedures.
- Receive patients, schedule appointments, and maintain patient records.
||Occupational Therapy Aides
- Perform clerical, administrative, and secretarial duties, such as answering phones, restocking and ordering supplies, filling out paperwork, and scheduling appointments.
||Orthopedic Surgeons, Except Pediatric
- Manage surgery services, including planning, scheduling and coordination, determination of procedures, or procurement of supplies and equipment.
See all 20 related occupations >>