Related Occupations for Task
29-1066.00 - Psychiatrists
Related occupations for task:
Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or mental health agencies.
- Write reports and maintain proper documentation of information, such as client Medicaid or billing records or caseload activities, including the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients' progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
||Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Maintain all required environmental records and documentation.
- Prepare documents to be used in legal proceedings, testifying in such proceedings when necessary.
- Prepare and submit reports and charts to treatment team to reflect patients' reactions and evidence of progress or regression.
- Write patient discharge summaries and send them to primary care physicians.
||Family and General Practitioners
- Prepare government or organizational reports which include birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or medical status of individuals.
See more related occupations >>