Related Occupations for Task
29-1171.00 - Nurse Practitioners
Related occupations for task:
Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunizations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds.
||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Treat infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaws, and neck.
- Treat problems affecting the oral mucosa, such as mouth ulcers and infections.
- Prepare and apply sterile wound dressings.
- Assist in applying casts, splints, braces, or similar devices.
||General Internal Medicine Physicians
- Manage and treat common health problems, such as infections, influenza or pneumonia, as well as serious, chronic, and complex illnesses, in adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
- Immunize patients to protect them from preventable diseases.
- Conduct periodic public health maintenance activities such as immunizations and screenings for diseases and disease risk factors.
- Treat minor cuts, abrasions, or contusions.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Prepare and administer medications, vaccines, serums, or treatments, as prescribed by veterinarians.
- Dress and suture wounds and apply splints or other protective devices.
See more related occupations >>