Related Occupations for Task
29-1161.00 - Nurse Midwives
Related occupations for task:
Establish practice guidelines for specialty areas such as primary health care of women, care of the childbearing family, and newborn care.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Develop and maintain departmental policies, procedures, objectives, or patient care standards, based on evidence-based practice guidelines or expert opinion.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate standards of nursing practice in specialty area such as pediatrics, acute care, and geriatrics.
- Develop nursing service philosophies, goals, policies, priorities, or procedures.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Develop practice protocols for mental health problems based on review and evaluation of published research.
||Critical Care Nurses
- Participate in the development, review, or evaluation of nursing practice protocols.
||Acute Care Nurses
- Participate in the development of practice protocols.