Related occupations for task:
Participate in conferences, training, continuing education courses, or publish research results to share knowledge of new hearing or speech disorder treatment methods or technologies.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in nursing.
- Maintain current knowledge of state legal regulations for nurse practitioner practice, including reimbursement of services.
- Keep abreast of regulatory processes and payer systems, such as Medicare, Medicaid, managed care, and private sources.
- Attend inpatient consultations in areas of specialty.
- Participate in continuing education activities to maintain or enhance knowledge and skills.
||Allergists and Immunologists
- Engage in self-directed learning and continuing education activities.
- Present research findings at national meetings or in peer-reviewed journals.
||Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Prepare statistical reports, narrative reports, or graphic presentations of information, such as tumor registry data for use by hospital staff, researchers, or other users.
- Consult classification manuals to locate information about disease processes.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Update skills and knowledge by attending conferences and seminars.
- Publish research findings or present them at conferences and seminars.
See more related occupations >>